About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, September 14, 2015

Give God a Chance.

Malachi 3:10

By Believing

By Tithing

By Praying

By Obeying

By Yielding

By Surrendering.

2 Samuel 22:3

“My God is my protection, and with Him I am safe. H protects me like shield; he defends me and keeps me safe. He is my Savior; he protects me and saves me from violence.”
Praise the Lord.

Thoughts

God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.

Life rooted in God stands firm.

Never win in people with arguments. Rather defeat them with your smile. Because people who always wish to argue with you, cannot bear your silence.

The Purpose of Trials

God uses suffering to His power to sustain us. When He brings us through difficult times, He glorifies Himself. In turn, this encourages others when they experience trials, because they have witnessed God’s sustaining power in our lives.

My Heart

Because of God’s love there is a way of salvation, a way back to God through Jesus Christ, His Son.

But God will not force upon us against our will. If we want His love, we need to believe in Him. We need to make a definite, positive act of commitment and surrender to the love of God.

No one can do it for us. We can hear all the days of our lives about the love of God and yet die without Christ.

Or we can open our hearts and say, “Yes, my heart is open: I receive Christ.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment