About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Christian Brothers and Sisters

Galatians 4:28

But then, indeed, when you did not know God, you served those which by nature are not gods.

Galatians 4:31

So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman but of the free.

Galatians 5:11

And I, brethren, if I still preach circumcision, why do I still suffer persecution? Then the offense of the cross has ceased.

Galatians 5:13

For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.

Galatians 6:18

Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

Philippians 1:12

But I want you to know, brethren, that the things which happened to me have actually turned out for the furtherance of the gospel,

Philippians 1:14

And most of the brethren in the Lord, having become confident by my chains, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.

Philippians 3:1

​Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. For me to write the same things to you is not tedious, but for you it is safe.

Philippians 3:13

Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,

Philippians 3:17

Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern.

Baptism

Baptism is not an absolute assurance of Safe Salvation!

Rather, it is an inception to carry the Cross of Christ!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment