About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, February 5, 2016

Life’s Principles

Peace with God is the fruit of oneness with God.

Listening to God is essential to walking with God.

God acts on behalf of those who wait for Him.

Brokenness is God’s requirement for maximum usefulness.

Genesis:

How did the world being? Who were God’s chosen people? Find answers to these questions and more in Genesis 

Exodus:

Who was Moses, and how we he involved in two of the most important events in the history of people of Israel?

Romans 10:14

How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 

Thoughts on This Verse....

Since "calling on the name of the Lord" is essential for salvation, then what is going to happen if we don't speak about Jesus with those who do not know him? We must share Jesus with everyone who will listen. That "someone preaching to them" must be us!

Prayer for you…

I said a Prayer for you

I said a prayer for you today

I didn’t ask for wealth or fame,

I knew you wouldn’t mind,

I asked that He’d be near you

At the start of each new day

I asked for happiness for you

In all things great and small 

But it was for His loving care

I prayed for most of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment