About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Promises and Scriptures on long life

1 Kings 3:14

14 So if you walk in My ways, to keep My statutes and My commandments, as your father David walked, then I will lengthen your days.”

Job 5:26

26 You shall come to the grave at a full age,
 As a sheaf of grain ripens in its season.

Psalm 91:16

16 With long life I will satisfy him,
 And show him My salvation.”

Proverbs 10:27

27 The fear of the Lord prolongs days,
 But the years of the wicked will be shortened.

Isaiah 65:22

22 They shall not build and another inhabit;
 They shall not plant and another eat;
 For as the days of a tree, so shall be the days of My people,
 And My elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

1 Peter 3:10

10 For
  “He who would love life
 And see good days,
 Let him refrain his tongue from evil,
 And his lips from speaking deceit.

Exodus 23:26

26 No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment