About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, February 27, 2017

Baptism of the Holy Spirit

Luke 3:16

John answered, saying to all, “I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

Acts 2:4

And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Romans 5:5

Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Acts 15:8

God, who knows the heart, acknowledged them by giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He did to us

Acts 10:38

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.

John 14:12

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

God Says ...


You say: It's impossible

God says: All things are possible (Lk.18:27)

. You say: I'm too tired

God says: I will give you rest (Mt. 11:28-30)

. You say: Nobody loves me

God says: I love you (Jn 3:16)

. You say: I can't go on

God says: My grace is sufficient (2 Cor. 12:9)

. You say: I can't figure things out

God says: I will direct your steps (Prov.3:5-6)

. You say: I can't do it

God says: You can do all things (Phil.4:13)

. You say: I'm not able

God says: I am able (2 Cor. 9:8)

. You say: It's not worth it

God says: It will be worth it (Rom. 8:28)

. You say: I can't forgive myself

God says: I forgive you (1 John 1:9)

. You say: I can't manage

God says: I will supply all your needs (Phil. 4:19)

. You say: I'm afraid

God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (2 Tim 1:7)

. You say: I'm always worried and frustrated

God says: Cast all your care on me (1 Pet. 5:7)

. You say: I'm not smart enough

God says: I give you wisdom (1 Cor. 1:30)

. You say: I feel all alone

God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Heb. 13:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment