About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Names of God – 186 – 143 -147

143. Son of the Most High God

Mark 5:7

And he cried out with a loud voice and said, “What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God that You do not torment me.”

144. Spirit of Justice

Isaiah 28:5-6

In that day the Lord of hosts will be
 For a crown of glory and a diadem of beauty
 To the remnant of His people,
  For a spirit of justice to him who sits in judgment,
 And for strength to those who turn back the battle at the gate.

145. Strength of my life

Psalms 27:1

The Lord is my light and my salvation;
 Whom shall I fear?
 The Lord is the strength of my life;
 Of whom shall I be afraid?

146. Strength to the needy

Isaiah 25:4

For You have been a strength to the poor,
 A strength to the needy in his distress,
 A refuge from the storm,
 A shade from the heat;
 For the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.

147. Strong Lord

Psalms 89:8

O Lord God of hosts,
 Who is mighty like You, O Lord?
 Your faithfulness also surrounds You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment