About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, February 17, 2017

Names of God -186 – 103 - 110

103. My Fortress

Psalms 14:2

The Lord looks down from heaven on all mankind to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.

104. My Help

Psalms 115:11

You who fear him, trust in the Lord—he is their help and shield.

105. My Helper

Hebrews 13:6

So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?”

106. My High Tower

Psalms 144:2

He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.

107. My Hope

Psalms 71:5

For you have been my hope, Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth.

108. My Lord and My God

John 20:28

Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

109. My strength and my Power

2 Samuel 22:33

It is God who arms me with strength and keeps my way secure.

110. My Rock of Refuge

Psalms 31:2

Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment