About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Names of God -186 – 126 - 131

126. Restorer

Psalms 23:3

He restores my soul;

 He leads me in the paths of righteousness

 For His name's sake.

127. Rewarder

Hebrews 11:6

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

128. Rock

Deuteronomy 32:4

He is the Rock, His work is perfect;
 For all His ways are justice,
 A God of truth and without injustice;
 Righteous and upright is He.

129. Rock That Is Higher Than I

Psalms 61:2

From the end of the earth I will cry to You,
 When my heart is overwhelmed;
 Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

130. Rod of Your Strength

Psalms 102:2

Do not hide Your face from me in the day of my trouble;
 Incline Your ear to me;
 In the day that I call, answer me speedily.

131. Ruler

Micah 5:2

“But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
 Though you are little among the thousands of Judah,
 Yet out of you shall come forth to Me
 The One to be Ruler in Israel,
 Whose goings forth are from of old,
 From everlasting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment