About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, April 21, 2017

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord

 Trust.

Can we trust in God? Is the Lord faithful? While we may wish to have been alive when Jesus walked the earth or Jeremiah spoke fearlessly God's hard truth, we are especially blessed to be alive today.
We stand at the end of an incredible stream of God work and know him to be profoundly faithful to his people. We can launch out into the future with boldness because we know, as Psalm 139 says, God is there!

Quotes from Billy Graham

- I'm not an analyzer. I've got a son that analyzes everything and everybody. But I don't analyze people.

- I'm not focused on the gay and lesbian movement.

- If you'd have said Evangelical in 1957, most people wouldn't know what you were talking about. And then, they'd be against it.

- We're a diverse society, and I think the TV is doing a great job in showing that we're all human beings, that we can all get along, that we can all be together, and I think that's a marvelous thing.

Proverbs 11:20

The LORD... delights in those whose ways are blameless.

Thoughts on Today's Verse....

I am confident that the Lord will say, "Well done, good and faithful servant!" Why? Not because I'm perfect, but Jesus has forgiven and cleansed me and the Holy Spirit is working to perfect my behavior to match my standing before God.

 I don't know about you, but I am thankful to know that we can bring the LORD delight. Just like our children can bring us delight. Just like a good desert can bring us delight. Just like a beautiful sunset enjoyed with someone we love brings us delight.

Faith Quotes

Oswald Chambers – “The remarkable thing about fearing God is that when you fear God you fear nothing else, whereas if you do not fear God you fear everything else.”

Against Heresies - “The Father is that which is invisible about the Son, the Son is that which is visible about the Father.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment