About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, April 17, 2017

Warnings again being deceived.

Matthew 24:4-5

And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray.  For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray.

Matthew 24:11

And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray.

Matthew 24:24

For false Christ’s and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.

Luke 21:8

And he said, “See that you are not led astray. For many will come in my name, saying, I am he!’ and, The time is at hand!’ Do not go after them.

1 Corinthians 6:9

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,

Galatians 6:7

Not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows that will he also reap.

Ephesians 5:6

Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.

2 Timothy 3:13

While evil people and impostors will go on from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

1 John 3:7

Little children, let no one deceive you. Whoever practices righteousness is righteous, as he is righteous.

Quotes from Billy Graham

- I don't think there is a single social issue I haven't spoken on.

- I have the problems of, I must confess, old age.

- I've spent too much time giving speeches, traveling the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment