About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Where Do We Find Strength? - 4

Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Psalm 145: 18-19

The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.
 He fulfills the desire of those who fear him; he also hears their cry and saves them.

1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Isaiah 12:2

God Gives Us A Spirit Of Strength And Power

2 Timothy 1:7

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Psalm 138:3

On the day I called, you answered me; my strength of soul you increased.

Psalm 16:8

I have set the LORD always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.

Psalm 62:1-2

For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation.
He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken.

Psalm 112:1

Praise the LORD!
Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who greatly delights in his commandments!

Psalm 112:7-8

He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the LORD.
His heart is steady; he will not be afraid, until he looks in triumph on his adversaries.

Psalm 91:1-2

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the LORD, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment