About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Victorious Life – 2

Our Flesh

Romans 7:19

For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I keep on doing.

Matthew 26:41

Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

John 15:5

I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

Our Enemy

Matthew 4:3

And the tempter came and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, command these stones to become loaves of bread.

2 Corinthians 11:3

 But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ.

2 Corinthians 2:11

So that we would not be outwitted by Satan; for we are not ignorant of his designs.

How to Live Victorious Life?

Through God:

1 Corinthians 15:57

But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ

2 Corinthians2:14

 But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere.

Isaiah 59:19

So they shall fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun; for he will come like a rushing stream, which the wind of the Lord drives.

By the Word:

1 John 2:14

I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning.

I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment