About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Examples of Honesty

Jesus Christ

Matthew 22:16

And they sent their disciples to him, along with the Herodians, saying, “Teacher, we know that you are true and teach the way of God truthfully, and you do not care about anyone's opinion, for you are not swayed by appearances.

Samuel

1 Samuel 12:3

Here I am; testify against me before the Lord and before his anointed. Whose ox have I taken? Or whose donkey have I taken? Or whom have I defrauded? Whom have I oppressed? Or from whose hand have I taken a bribe to blind my eyes with it? Testify against me and I will restore it to you.”

Nathanael

John 1:47

Jesus saw Nathanael coming toward him and said of him, “Behold, an Israelite indeed, in whom there is no deceit!”

Paul

1 Thessalonians 2:3

For our appeal does not spring from error or impurity or any attempt to deceive,

1, 44,000 people

Revelation 14:5

And in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless.

Think it over…

~ I need Christ, not something that resembles Him. - C. S. Lewis
~ Often, without being at all aware of it, men judge themselves, not by God's rule, but by their own. - Charles Finney

~ Genuine, hearty laughter is one of the greatest gifts imparted to us by our Father. It has the amazing power to diminish our pain, lifting our souls in joyous good cheer, while providing bright hope for the unknown days ahead. - W. Phillip Keller

~ God will answer all our questions in one way and one way only- namely, by showing us more of his Son. - Watchman Nee

~ God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. - Warren Wiersbe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment