About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Meaning of Honesty


Truth: Psalm 51:6

Behold, you delight in truth in the inward being, and you teach me wisdom in the secret heart.

Integrity: Proverbs 11:3

The integrity of the upright guides them, but the crookedness of the treacherous destroys them.

Sincerity: 2 Corinthians 1:12

For our boast is this, the testimony of our conscience, that we behaved in the world with simplicity and godly sincerity, not by earthly wisdom but by the grace of God, and supremely so toward you

No Lie: Revelation 14:5

And in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless.

Walk in the light: 1 John 1:7

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.

Test of Honesty

Adam: Genesis 3:11

He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?”

Cain: Genesis 4:9

Then the Lord said to Cain, “Where is Abel your brother?” He said, “I do not know; am I my brother's keeper?”

Jacob: Genesis 32:27

And he said to him, “What is your name?” And he said, “Jacob

Genesis 32:30

So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel, saying, “For I have seen God face to face, and yet my life has been delivered.”

Samaritan Woman: John 4:6

Jacob's well was there; so Jesus, wearied as he was from his journey, was sitting beside the well. It was about the sixth hour.

Bartimaeus: Mark 10:51

And Jesus said to him, “What do you want me to do for you?” And the blind man said to him, “Rabbi, let me recover my sight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment