About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Book of Jeremiah

Notes on - Ch.13:12-14

Wine Jars

We fill our wine jars … I will smash them; someone who has drunk too much wine becomes wobbly and can’t think straight. In the same way the people of Judah and Jerusalem have drunk from the cup of unfaithfulness, so they can no longer see straight. Note that Jeremiah singles out the rulers who descended from King David.

The LORD will destroy Judah’s people like wine jars being smashed against each other, unless they return to God and confess their sins (13:16).

Christian Brothers and Sisters – 11 

Hebrews 10:19

Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the holy places by the blood of Jesus,

Hebrews 13:1

Let brotherly love continue.

Hebrews 13:22

I appeal to you, brothers, bear with my word of exhortation, for I have written to you briefly.

James 1:2

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds

James 1:16

Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers.

James 1:19

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;

James 2:1

My brothers, show no partiality as you hold the faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory.

James 2:5

Listen, my beloved brothers, has not God chosen those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom, which he has promised to those who love him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment