About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Bible Quiz: Arks, Boats and Ships

1. Whose family was saved during the great Flood?
Ans: Noah’s family [Gen. 7:1]

2. How many persons travelled in Noah’s Ark?
Ans: Eight persons [Gen. 7:13]

3. A three month old baby was placed in a tiny boat to escape death. What kind of boat was it? What was the baby’s name?
Ans: Papyrus basket [Exd. 2:2-3; Moses [Exd. 2:10]

4. By what kind of transportation did Jonah travel to Tarshish?
Ans: Ship [Jonah 1:3]

5. Where were James and John when Jesus called them?
Ans: They were in a boat [Matthew 4:21]

6. From where did Jesus tell the parable of the Sower and the seed?
Ans: From the boat [Matthew  13:2]

7. Where did Jesus enter after walking on the sea?
Ans: He entered a boat [John 6:21]

8. Which king built many ships? In what kind of tiny boat was?
Ans: King Solomon [1 Kings 9:26]

9. When the storm came suddenly, where was Jesus sleeping?
Ans: In a boat [Matthew 8:24]

10. How many times did Paul suffer shipwreck?
Ans: Three times [2 Cor. 11:25]

Prayers 

. Dear God, thank you for family, friends, and colleagues you have placed around me. Help me pour into them things that matter, and may I hold, with open hands, my expectations for payback. May I know your grace in showing loyalty and love. Amen.

. Father, thank you for making clean and whole by the purifying work of your Holy Spirit. Teach me to be righteous. Help me develop a revulsion for what is sinful and evil. Use me to help someone caught in the evil one's work to find deliverance. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment