About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, November 13, 2017

Future Tribulation

[Even in the future tribulation men will be saved and baptized in the Holy Spirit].

Joel 2:28

And it shall come to pass afterward
 That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
 Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
 Your old men shall dream dreams,
 Your young men shall see visions.

Zechariah 12:10

 And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.

Zechariah 13:7

Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd,
 Against the Man who is My Companion,”
 Says the Lord of hosts.
 “Strike the Shepherd,
 And the sheep will be scattered;
 Then I will turn My hand against the little ones.

 Revelation 6:9-11

When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.

Revelation 7:14

And I said to him, “Sir, you know.”
  So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment