About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Remember Who You Are – 2

He is God who hears.

Exodus 22:27 When he cries out to me, I will hear…

You are seen by God.

Psalm 33:13-14 The LORD looks… he sees all the sons of men. He looks on all the inhabitants of the earth.

He is God who sees (Elroi).

Genesis. 16:13 You are the God who sees me…

You are prayed for.

John 17:20 My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message.

He is your intercessor.

Hebrews 7:25 He always lives to intercede for them

You are filled with joy.

John 17:13 … that they may have the full measure of my joy within them.

He heals the broken-hearted.

Psalm 147:3 He heals the broken-hearted and binds up their wounds.
You are satisfied.

Isaiah 58:11 The Lord … will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land.

He is satisfaction.

Psalms 107:9 He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

You are not afraid.

Psalm 27:1 The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

The LORD is your light and your salvation.

Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?

You have authority to overcome.

Luke 10:19 I have given you authority to … overcome all the power of the enemy.

He has all authority.

Matthew 28:18 All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

You are a tree planted by streams of water.

Jeremiah 17:8 He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream.

He is the Living Water.

John 7:37-39 Whoever believes in me… streams of living water will flow from within him. By this he meant the Spirit…

Remember who you are…because of who your Father is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment