About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

God is Fair

Ezekiel 33:12-20
Review chapter 18 where Ezekiel  defended God’s fairness  in sending  judgment to His people. This is a plea for repentance, for God wants  each of us to have  a broken and a contrite heart [Ps. 51:17].
We should not judge God but allow Him to judge us [See Mic. 7:18-19; Heb. 10:11-18

Man’s Soul

Emotion – 2 Samuel 13:15
Then Amnon hated her with intense hatred. In fact, he hated her more than he had loved her. Amnon said to her, “Get up and get out!”

Intellect – 1 Corinthians 14:20
Brothers and sisters, stop thinking like children.  In regard to evil be infants,  but in your thinking be adults.

Will Power – 1 Corinthians 7:37
But the man who has settled the matter in his own mind, who is under no compulsion but has control over his own will, and who has made up his mind not to marry the virgin—this man also does the right thing.

Romans 5:6-7

“You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die.”
Christ died for the ungodly. Christ died for me. Without his sacrificial death, without God's grace, I am powerless to save myself or make myself righteous. Jesus did for me what I could not do and paid off my debt to sin which I could not pay. He did it for me; not because I was good enough to be worthy of his death, but because I couldn't be worthy without him.

Our reaction to Satan

Overcoming by the Word of God – 1 John 2:11
But anyone who hates a brother or sister  is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness.  They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them.

[Message No: 6926]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment