About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Questions in Genesis – 21:29

22:7
Isaac spoke up and said to his father Abraham, “Father?”
 “Yes, my son?” Abraham replied.
 “The fire and wood are here,” Isaac said, “but where is the lamb  for the burnt offering?”

23:15
“Listen to me, my lord; the land is worth four hundred shekels of silver,  but what is that between you and me? Bury your dead.”

24:5
The servant asked him, “What if the woman is unwilling to come back with me to this land?  Shall I then take your son back to the country you came from? ”

Blessings of God’s Word

It Cleanses – John 15:3
You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.

It Heals – Psalm 107:20
He sent out his word  and healed them;
 he rescued  them from the grave.

Gives Understanding – Psalm 119:130
The unfolding of your words gives light;
 it gives understanding to the simple.

Gives Faith – Romans 10:17
Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message,  and the message is heard through the word about Christ.

Thoughts 

. “Sin” is a seldom-used word today.  But whether the word turns us on or off doesn’t matter; it does not alter the truth, whatever we think.  If my hangups and negatives are called “sin” by our Lord, then sin it is. - Bob Turnbull

. The way of this world is to praise dead saints and persecute living ones. - Nathaniel Howe

[Message No: 6973]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment