About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Our Reaction to Satan

Perceiving His Thoughts – 2 Corinthians 2:11
 in order that Satan  might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.

Giving No Chance – Ephesians 4:27
and do not give the devil a foothold.

Resting in the Faith – 1 Peter 5:9
Resist him,  standing firm in the faith,  because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

Submitting to God – James 4:7
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil,  and he will flee from you.

Questions in Genesis

15:2
But Abram said, “Sovereign Lord,  what can you give me since I remain childless  and the one who will inherit my estate is Eliezer of Damascus?

15:8
But Abram said, “Sovereign Lord,  how can I know  that I will gain possession of it?”

Man’s Problem

Fear – Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear,  for I am with you;
 do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
 I will strengthen  you and help  you;
 I will uphold you  with my righteous right hand.

Helplessness – Isaiah 41:14

Do not be afraid,  you worm  Jacob,
 little Israel, do not fear,
 for I myself will help  you,” declares the Lord,
 your Redeemer,  the Holy One  of Israel.

[Message No: 6940]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment