About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, April 5, 2019

On a Hill Far Away

So I'll cherish the old rugged cross,
Till my trophies at last I lay down;
I will cling to the old rugged cross,
And exchange it someday for a crown.

Christians Must

Follow meekness – 1 timothy 6:11
But you, man of God,  flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness,  faith, love,  endurance and gentleness.

Receive the word with meekness – James 1:21
Therefore, get rid of  all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you,  which can save you.

Put on meekness – Colossians 3:12
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves  with compassion, kindness, humility,  gentleness and patience.

Symbols of God’s Word

Light – Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp  for my feet,
 a light  on my path.

Fire – Jeremiah 5:14
Therefore this is what the Lord God Almighty says:
  “Because the people have spoken these words,
 I will make my words in your mouth  a fire
 and these people the wood it consumes.

Hammer – Jeremiah 23:29
Is not my word like fire,”  declares the Lord, “and like a hammer  that breaks a rock in pieces?

Thought 

. "The tragedy of life and of the world is not that men do not know God; the tragedy is that, knowing Him, they still insist on going their own way."

— William Barclay

[Message No: 6929]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment