About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, July 6, 2019

A Good Inheritance

2 Timothy 1:1-5

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, according to the promise of life which is in Christ Jesus,
   To Timothy, a beloved son:
  Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
      Timothy's Faith and Heritage
     I thank God, whom I serve with a pure conscience, as my forefathers did, as without ceasing I remember you in my prayers night and day, greatly desiring to see you, being mindful of your tears, that I may be filled with joy, when I call to remembrance the genuine faith that is in you, which dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice, and I am persuaded is in you also.

Duties to our Parents 

Proverbs 13:1
A wise son heeds his father's instruction,
  But a scoffer does not listen to rebuke.

Proverbs 15:15
All the days of the afflicted are evil,
 But he who is of a merry heart has a continual feast.

Proverbs 20:11
Even a child is known by his deeds,
 Whether what he does is pure and right.


Proverbs 10:1
The proverbs of Solomon:
  A wise son makes a glad father,
 But a foolish son is the grief of his mother.

It Is The Lord!

John 20:28
And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

[Message No: 7118]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment