About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, July 29, 2019

Excuses of the Deceived

[There is no harm in living like in the world]

2 Corinthians 6:14-18
Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:
  “I will dwell in them
 And walk among them.
 I will be their God,
 And they shall be My people.”
   Therefore
  “Come out from among them
 And be separate, says the Lord.
 Do not touch what is unclean,
 And I will receive you.”
  “I will be a Father to you,
 And you shall be My sons and daughters,
 Says the Lord Almighty.”

Questions in Job

9:13-14
God will not withdraw His anger,
 The allies of the proud lie prostrate beneath Him.
  “How then can I answer Him,
 And choose my words to reason with Him?

9:19
If it is a matter of strength, indeed He is strong;
 And if of justice, who will appoint my day in court?

9:24
The earth is given into the hand of the wicked.
 He covers the faces of its judges.
 If it is not He, who else could it be?

[Message No: 7162]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment