About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, July 15, 2019

Passed into Life

Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me  has eternal life  and will not be judged  but has crossed over from death to life. - John 5:24

Every great once-in-a-while, I awaken after the sun is up and the glory of the day has begun. Without my fully realizing it, night has already passed into day, darkness into light. In much the same way, the better I know Christ and the salvation he brings, the more I realize that my life has begun again in a new, fresh, and exciting way. I have passed from death to life. Even though my body will ultimately fail me, my Lord Jesus will not. While death and decay may claim my physical existence, the eternal part of me is joined to Jesus and will never die. My future is tied to Christ. My sin is gone, and eternal life has begun!

Questions in 1 Kings

22:7
And Jehoshaphat said, “Is there not still a prophet of the Lord here, that we may inquire of Him?

22:15
Then he came to the king; and the king said to him, “Micaiah, shall we go to war against Ramoth Gilead, or shall we refrain?”

  And he answered him, “Go and prosper, for the Lord will deliver it into the hand of the king!”

From Rocks to Pure Gold

Malachi 3:2-3

But who can endure the day of His coming?
 And who can stand when He appears?
 For He is like a refiner's fire
 And like launderers’ soap.
  He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver;
 He will purify the sons of Levi,
 And purge them as gold and silver,
 That they may offer to the Lord
 An offering in righteousness.

[Message No: 7132]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment