About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Open Arms

Psalm 139:17-24
How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
 How great is the sum of them!
  If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;
 When I awake, I am still with You.
  Oh, that You would slay the wicked, O God!
 Depart from me, therefore, you bloodthirsty men.
  For they speak against You wickedly;
 Your enemies take Your name in vain.
  Do I not hate them, O Lord, who hate You?
 And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
  I hate them with perfect hatred;
 I count them my enemies.
  Search me, O God, and know my heart;
 Try me, and know my anxieties;
  And see if there is any wicked way in me,
 And lead me in the way everlasting.

The opened sight

Acts 26:18
to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.’

What my obedience to God costs other people

Luke 23:26
Now as they led Him away, they laid hold of a certain man, Simon a Cyrenian, who was coming from the country, and on him they laid the cross that he might bear it after Jesus.
[Message No: 7153]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment