About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

The Call of a Loving Father

 2 Corinthians 6:16-18
And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:
  “I will dwell in them
 And walk among them.
 I will be their God,
 And they shall be My people.”

   Therefore
  “Come out from among them
 And be separate, says the Lord.
 Do not touch what is unclean,
 And I will receive you.”
  “I will be a Father to you,
 And you shall be My sons and daughters,
 Says the Lord Almighty.”

This Day We Fight!

2 Samuel 11:1
It happened in the spring of the year, at the time when kings go out to battle, that David sent Joab and his servants with him, and all Israel; and they destroyed the people of Ammon and besieged Rabbah. But David remained at Jerusalem.

God has Enough for Every Need

Philippians 4:19
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Place of Rest 

Philippians 4:6-7
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

[Message No: 7106]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment