About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, July 26, 2019

We are in His hands

Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. — 1 Peter 5:6-7
In a universe so incomparably vast, in a world so marvellously diverse, we can be paralyzed by our insignificance and impotence in the face of such staggering enormity. But in moments of simple faith, we can be calmed by our reverence and dependence on the Creator and Sustainer of such wonders and find great comfort that our lives are in his hands.

Envy

Genesis 37:11
His brothers were jealous of him, but his father kept the matter in mind.

Romans 1:29
They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,

2 Corinthians 12:20
For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that there may be quarrelling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder.

The concentration of personal life

Isaiah 6:5
So I said:
   “Woe is me, for I am undone!
 Because I am a man of unclean lips,
 And I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips;
 For my eyes have seen the King,
 The Lord of hosts.”

Thought 

. Christ is not only a remedy for your weariness and trouble, but he will give you an abundance of the contrary: joy and delight. - Jonathan Edwards

[Message No: 7157]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment