About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

In order to change, follow Jesus

Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all men. He did not need man's testimony about man, for he knew what was in a man. — John 2:24-25

If we've spent a bunch of time reading the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, & John in the New Testament), we probably have already come to the conclusion stated in our verses. So, if we want to know how to better live as a person, the place to start is Jesus. We need to follow his example and follow his teachings. It is not an easy path, but it is an authentic and transformational journey. As we learn that we can trust him because he knows us, we see our lives take on a greater depth and richer meaning.

Following Jesus 

Down in the valley with my Savior I will go,
Where the flow'rs are blooming and the sweet waters flow;
Everywhere He leads me I will follow, follow on,
Walking in His footsteps till the crown be won.
Follow! follow! I will follow Jesus!
Anywhere, everywhere, I will follow on!
Follow! follow! I will follow Jesus!
Everywhere He leads me I will follow on!
Down in the valley with my Savior I will go,
Where the storms are sweeping and the dark waters flow;
With His hand to lead me I will never, never fear,
Danger cannot fright me if my Lord is near.
Follow! follow! I will follow Jesus!
Anywhere, everywhere, I will follow on!
Follow! follow! I will follow Jesus!
Everywhere He leads me I will follow on!
Down in the valley, or upon the…

Thought 

There is nothing anybody else can do that can stop God from using us.  We can turn everything into a testimony. - Corrie ten Boom

[Message No: 7692]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment