About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, May 1, 2020

True Spiritual Growth Requires God’s Wor

1 Corinthians 3:1-5

And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ. I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able; for you are still carnal. For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men? For when one says, “I am of Paul,” and another, “I am of Apollos,” are you not carnal?
    Watering, Working, Warning
    Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the Lord gave to each one?

Questions in 1 Kings

19:20
And he left the oxen and ran after Elijah, and said, “Please let me kiss my father and my mother, and then I will follow you.”
  And he said to him, “Go back again, for what have I done to you?”

20:13
Suddenly a prophet approached Ahab king of Israel, saying, “Thus says the Lord: ‘Have you seen all this great multitude? Behold, I will deliver it into your hand today, and you shall know that I am the Lord.’ ”

20:14
So Ahab said, “By whom?”
  And he said, “Thus says the Lord: ‘By the young leaders of the provinces.’ ”
  Then he said, “Who will set the battle in order?”
  And he answered, “You.”

“Covenant” First appears with Noah 

Genesis 8:20

Then Noah built an altar to the Lord, and took of every clean animal and of every clean bird, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

[Message No: 7663]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment