About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Bible Tells Us -

. Hold my Tongue

Proverbs 15:1

A gentle answer  turns away wrath, 

 but a harsh word stirs up anger.

. Pent up Anger

Ephesians 4:26-27

In your anger do not sin”:  Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,   and do not give the devil a foothold.

. Prayer as Service

1 John 5:14

This is the confidence  we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.

. God we’re Disparate for You

Psalm 4:1

Answer me  when I call to you,

 my righteous God.

 Give me relief from my distress; 

 have mercy  on me and hear my prayer.

. The flip side of Worry

Matthew 6:27

Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

. As yourself

Galatians 5:14

For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

. Let’s start a new Epidemic

1 Thessalonians 3:12

May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other  and for everyone else, just as ours does for you

. Trust in the Lord

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord  with all your heart

 and lean not on your own understanding;

    in all your ways submit to him,

 and he will make your paths  straight.

[Message No: 7997]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment