About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, February 18, 2021

In Father’s Footsteps

"... I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight," declares the LORD. — Jeremiah 9:24

Two truths are equally crucial for us to understand in this passage. First, God is kind, just and righteous. Second, he delights in these things when he sees them in us. So what does your life stand for? Let's be like our Father and take on the lifestyle of loving kindness, the cause of justice for all, and the character of righteousness. Why? Because we should have no greater joy than to bring delight to the Father!

. Go to Him

 Psalm 46:1-2

God is our refuge  and strength, 

 an ever-present  help  in trouble. 

    Therefore we will not fear,  though the earth give way 

 and the mountains fall  into the heart of the sea,

. God is Kind

Jeremiah 9:24

but let the one who boasts boast  about this:

 that they have the understanding to know  me,

 that I am the Lord,  who exercises kindness, 

 justice and righteousness  on earth,

 for in these I delight,”

 declares the Lord.

. Stand out and be different

1 Chronicles 4:9-10

Jabez was more honorable than his brothers. His mother had named him Jabez, saying, “I gave birth to him in pain.”   Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request.

[Message No: 7998]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment