About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, February 15, 2021

Chariots of Fire

2 Kings 6:16

“Don’t be afraid,”  the prophet answered. “Those who are with us are more  than those who are with them.”

Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ  and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.  The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God,  who loved me  and gave himself for me.

Jesus is my Hero

1 John 2:2

He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins,  and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world

The key to real joy

1 Corinthians 10:32

Do not cause anyone to stumble,  whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God

 Knocking on Heaven’s Door

Luke 11:9-10

“So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you;  seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.   For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

Relying on God in times of trouble

Romans 5:1-4

Therefore, since we have been justified  through faith,  we have peace  with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,    through whom we have gained access  by faith into this grace in which we now stand.  And we boast in the hope  of the glory of God.   Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings,  because we know that suffering produces perseverance;    perseverance, character; and character, hope.

Sustained in difficult times

Isaiah 40:28-29

Do you not know?Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting  God, the Creator  of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.  He gives strength  to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

[Message No: 7993]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment