About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, February 1, 2021

Wife - 3

Genesis 19:15-16

With the coming of dawn, the angels urged Lot, saying, “Hurry! Take your wife and your two daughters who are here, or you will be swept away  when the city is punished. ”

    When he hesitated, the men grasped his hand and the hands of his wife and of his two daughters  and led them safely out of the city, for the Lord was merciful to them.

Genesis 19:26

But Lot’s wife looked back,  and she became a pillar of salt.

Genesis 20:2-3

and there Abraham said of his wife Sarah, “She is my sister. ” Then Abimelek  king of Gerar sent for Sarah and took her. 

    But God came to Abimelek  in a dream  one night and said to him, “You are as good as dead  because of the woman you have taken; she is a married woman.”

Genesis 20:7

Now return the man’s wife, for he is a prophet,  and he will pray for you  and you will live. But if you do not return her, you may be sure that you and all who belong to you will die.”

Genesis 21:21

While he was living in the Desert of Paran,  his mother got a wife for him  from Egypt.

Genesis 23:19

Afterward Abraham buried his wife Sarah in the cave in the field of Machpelah  near Mamre (which is at Hebron ) in the land of Canaan.

Genesis 24:4

but will go to my country and my own relatives  and get a wife for my son Isaac. ”

Genesis 24:7

The Lord, the God of heaven,  who brought me out of my father’s household and my native land  and who spoke to me and promised me on oath, saying, ‘To your offspring  I will give this land’ —he will send his angel before you  so that you can get a wife for my son from there.

Genesis 25:1

She bore him Zimran,  Jokshan, Medan, Midian,  Ishbak and Shuah.

[Message No: 7972]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment