About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Creator -1

Genesis 41:10

Pharaoh was once angry with his servants,  and he imprisoned me and the chief baker in the house of the captain of the guard.

Exodus 18:11

Now I know that the Lord is greater than all other gods,  for he did this to those who had treated Israel arrogantly

Daniel 7:20

I also wanted to know about the ten horns  on its head and about the other horn that came up, before which three of them fell—the horn that looked more imposing than the others and that had eyes and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

Matthew 11:11

Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Matthew 12:6

I tell you that something greater than the temple is here.

Matthew 12:41

The men of Nineveh  will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah,  and now something greater than Jonah is here.

Matthew 12:42

The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came  from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon’s wisdom, and now something greater than Solomon is here.

John 15:13

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.

John Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’  If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also.  If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.

15:20

Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’  If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also.  If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.

[Message No: 7975]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment