About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Psalm 23 for me.

The Lord is my shepherd;

Safely

I shall not want

Supply

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures;

Peace

He leadeth me beside the still waters.

Harmony

He restoreth my soul;

Healing

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness

Guidance

For his name’s sake.

Purpose

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

Darkness

I will fear no evil;

Confidence

For thou art thy staff they comfort me;

Instruction

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;

Provision

Thou anointest my head with oil;

Consecration

My cup runneth over.

Abundance

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;

Love care

And will dwell in the house of the Lord forever;

Eternal home.


Evangelism

If not you and me, who else? If not here and now, where and how?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment