About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blessings from waiting on God:


Justice

Isaiah 26:8-9

8 Yea, in the way of thy judgments, O LORD, have we waited for thee; the desire of our soul is to thy name, and to the remembrance of thee.
9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Isaiah 30:18 

And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.

Objections and Excuses

I am afraid I can’t remain faithful

1 Peter 1:5 

Who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time.

Philippians 1:6

Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Responsibility

We are responsible for actions performed in response to circumstances for which we are not responsible. - Allan Massie

Evangelism 

 "Revival is the whole assembly powerfully and passionately winning lost souls to Christ." – James A. Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment