About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blessings we may expect from God


James 3:17 

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.

1 Peter 1:3 

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

2 Chronicles 30:9 

If you return to the LORD, then your brothers and your children will be shown compassion by their captors and will come back to this land, for the LORD your God is gracious and compassionate. He will not turn his face from you if you return to him.”

Nehemiah 9:17 

They refused to listen and failed to remember the miracles you performed among them. They became stiff-necked and in their rebellion appointed a leader in order to return to their slavery. But you are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate; slow to anger and abounding in love. Therefore you did not desert them,

Psalms 86:15

But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.

Psalms 103:17

But from everlasting to everlasting the LORD's love is with those who fear him and his righteousness with their children's children—

Evangelism

I am a witness. I’m not here to smack people over the head with the gospel. I’m here to tell them what has happened to me. That’s what a witness does in court. I look at my life and I know beyond shadow of a doubt where I would be were it not for my faith in Christ. So I pray and ask God for opportunities to tell others about what He has done for me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   … Phil Callaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment