About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, April 18, 2011

He Knows What We Need


He Knows What We Need

 “We do not know how to pray as we should. But the Spirit himself speaks to God for us.” Romans 8:26

You know, we really don’t know what to pray for, do we? What if God had answered every prayer that you ever prayed? Just think who you’d be married to. Just think where you’d be living. Just think what you’d be doing.

God loves us so much that sometimes he gives us what we need and not what we ask.

Dead end? Expect God to act

"God can even turn a crucifixion into resurrection, and that means he has the power to transform your dead ends into deliverance."

“I Am’s” of David

Week

Psalms 6:2 

Be merciful to me, LORD, for I am faint; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are in agony.

Men can be afflicted by:

Slavery

Genesis 16:11 

The angel of the LORD also said to her: “You are now with child and you will have a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard of your misery.

Evangelism

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." - Robert Murray M’Cheyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment