About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Salvation


Believers – Pray to be granted:

Psalms 85:7 

Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation.

Psalms 106:4 

Remember me, O LORD, with the favor that thou bearest unto thy people: O visits me with thy salvation;

Psalms 119:41 

Let thy mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even thy salvation, according to thy word.

Believers – Pray for a joyful sense of:

Psalms 51:12 

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Believers – Evidence, by works:

Hebrews 6:9-10

9 But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak.
10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labor of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

Believers – Ascribe to God:

Psalms 25:5 

Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Isaiah 12:2 

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment