About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Effects of the fall – Man Became:


Mortal, imperfect and weak

Job 4:17-21

17 ‘Can a mortal be more righteous than God? Can a man be more pure than his Maker?

18 If God places no trust in his servants, if he charges his angels with error,

19 how much more those who live in houses of clay, whose foundations are in the dust, who are crushed more readily than a moth!

20 Between dawn and dusk they are broken to pieces; unnoticed, they perish forever.

21 Are not the cords of their tent pulled up, so that they die without wisdom?’

Psalms 39:4-5  

4 “Show me, O LORD, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting is my life.

5 You have made my days a mere handbreadth; the span of my years is as nothing before you. Each man's life is but a breath.

Psalms 103:14-15  

14 for he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust.

15 As for man, his days are like grass, he flourishes like a flower of the field;

Matthew 6:27  

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

Galatians 6:3

 If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself.

Sinners by birth and practice

Psalms 51:5  

Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment