About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bible Verses by Topic Evangelism – Part 2


Matthew 28:18-20  

18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Luke 9:23  

Then he said to them all: “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.

Luke 19:10  

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost.”

John 1:1  

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14  

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 3:3  

In reply Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.”

John 3:16

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:18

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

John 10:10

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

John 14:6  

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Acts 1:8

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment