About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

God’s 90 Promises to me – 34 & 35


34.

About Restoring Broken Relationships

Ephesians 4:3  

Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

1 Peter 4:8-10  

8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

9 Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.

10 Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

1 Thessalonians 5:15  

Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else.

35.

About Resolving Resentment

Romans 14:10

 You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat.

Proverbs 15:26  

The LORD detests the thoughts of the wicked, but those of the pure are pleasing to him.

Proverbs 17:9  

He who covers over an offense promotes love, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.

1 Peter 3:8-9  

8 Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.

9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult, but with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

36.

About Praying For Others

Matthew 18:19  

19 “Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.

20 For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.”

James 5:16  

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

Luke 6:27  

“But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,

28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

Romans 15:30  

I urge you, brothers, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to join me in my struggle by praying to God for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment