About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

God Is Our Strength - Not Trusting In Our Own Strength


Exodus 15:2

The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Deuteronomy 4:37

Because he loved your forefathers and chose their descendants after them, he brought you out of Egypt by his Presence and his great strength,

Deuteronomy 6:5

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Deuteronomy 11:8

Observe therefore all the commands I am giving you today, so that you may have the strength to go in and take over the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess,

1 Samuel 30:6

David was greatly distressed because the men were talking of stoning him; each one was bitter in spirit because of his sons and daughters. But David found strength in the LORD his God.

1 Chronicles 16:11

Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

Nehemiah 1:10

"They are your servants and your people, whom you redeemed by your great strength and your mighty hand.

Nehemiah 8:10

Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

Psalm 20: 7-8

Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God. They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment