About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Encouraging Bible Verses


Romans 15:4  

For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

Hebrews 4:12  

For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Psalms 145:18-19  

18 The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

19 He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.

Psalms 46:1  

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Romans 10:17  

Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ.

Philippians 4:13  

I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

Encouraging Bible Verses Dealing With Sin

1 John 1:9  

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

2 Corinthians 11:28-30

Besides everything else, I face daily the pressure of my concern for all the churches.

29 Who is weak, and I do not feel weak? Who is led into sin, and I do not inwardly burn?

30 If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness.

Psalms 55:22  

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment