About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Facts about God


Lips

Isaiah 11:4  

But with righteousness he will judge the needy; with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth; with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked.

Isaiah 30:7  

To Egypt, whose help is utterly useless. Therefore I call her Rahab the Do-Nothing.

Tongue

Isaiah 30:27

See, the Name of the LORD comes from afar, with burning anger and dense clouds of smoke; his lips are full of wrath, and his tongue is a consuming fire.

Feet

Exodus 24:10  

And saw the God of Israel. Under his feet was something like a pavement made of sapphire, clear as the sky itself.

Ezekiel 1:27  

I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him.

Eyes

Psalms 11:4  

The LORD is in his holy temple; the LORD is on his heavenly throne. He observes the sons of men; his eyes examine them.

Psalms 18:24  

The LORD has rewarded me according to my righteousness, according to the cleanness of my hands in his sight.

Psalms 33:18  

But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love,

Ears

Psalms 18:6  

In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears.

Psalms 34:15  

The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their cry;



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment