About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, August 10, 2012

God’s Verse for God’s people


Surrender

Psalms 46:10  

“Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”

2 Chronicles 20:12  

O our God, will you not judge them? For we have no power to face this vast army that is attacking us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon you.”

Acts 20:22-23  

22 “And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there.

23 I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me.

Psalms 9:10  

Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

Psalms 2:7  

I will proclaim the decree of the LORD: He said to me, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment