About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Spirit of Man Can Be.


Vexed:

Ecclesiastes 1:14 

I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Patient/Proud:

Ecclesiastes 7:8 

Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

Constrained:

Job 32:18

 For I am full of matter, the spirit within me constrained me.

Searched:

Psalms 77:6 

I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.

Made to keep secrets:

Proverbs 11:13  

A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret.

In error:

Isaiah 29:24 

They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment