About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I was as a beast before thee.


Psalms 73:22  

I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before you.

Psalms 49:10  

For all can see that wise men die; the foolish and the senseless alike perish and leave their wealth to others.

Psalms 49:20  

A man who has riches without understanding is like the beasts that perish.

Psalms 92:6  

The senseless man does not know, fools do not understand,

Proverbs 30:2  

“I am the most ignorant of men; I do not have a man's understanding.

Ecclesiastes 3:18  

I also thought, “As for men, God tests them so that they may see that they are like the animals.

Job 18:3  

Why are we regarded as cattle and considered stupid in your sight?

God is everywhere

 “Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.”  Psalm 139:7-8, NIV

Our asking “Where is God?” is like a fish asking “Where is water?” or a bird asking “Where is air?” God is everywhere! Equally present in Peking and Peoria. As active in the lives of Icelanders as in the lives of Texans.

We cannot find a place where God is not. - Max Lucado


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment