About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, August 13, 2012

God’s Verse for God’s people


Price Check

Luke 9:25 What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self?

False Salt

2 Corinthians 11:13-14

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ.

14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

Fan The Flame

2 Timothy 1:6 

For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands.

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

Psalms 139:13-14

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment